Vegan Dark Chocolate and Wonderful Pistachios Layered Pudding
Say yes to chocolate! This chocolatey pudding includes banana for just enough sweetness, naturally. By layering it in fun glasses with pistachios, it becomes a treat with bonus nutrition. Try champagne flutes for dessert, or juice glasses for snack time.
- Cook time5mins
- Total time60+mins
- 1/2 cup Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted
- 1/2 teaspoon grated zest from Wonderful Halos mandarin (or orange)
- 2 large fully ripened Hass avocados, pitted, peeled, and cubed
- 3/4 cup fully ripened banana, mashed (approximately 2 medium bananas)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Add the avocados, banana, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon to a food processor. Cover and puree on high speed until velvety smooth, about 3 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed. (Hint: Ideally, transfer to a container, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour to allow ﬂavors to mingle.) Makes 2 cups pudding.
- Layer as desired the chocolate pudding and Wonderful Pistachios into four champagne ﬂutes or small juice glasses. (Hint: Use a pastry bag, if possible.) Sprinkle with zest and serve.
In this recipe
Wonderful Pistachios No Shells Lightly Salted are easy on the salt*, and even easier to enjoy.
- Serving size: 145g
- Calories per serving: 260
- Total Fat 20g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 190mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24g
- Dietary Fiber 10g
- Total Sugars 7g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 35mg
- Iron 2mg
- Potassium 790mg
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.