Wonderful Pistachios Burrata with Mandarin Zest, Toasted Baguette, and Endive
Try this dish that’s simple yet will be sure to impress. The creamy burrata base is contrasted by the crunch from the pistachios, while the mandarin zest adds a fun zing. Enjoy as a party appetizer or all for yourself—we don’t judge!
- Cook time10mins
- Total time20mins
- 1/4 cup shelled Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted, coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 slices of baguette,
- Cubed ¾ teaspoon mandarin zest
- 2 endive, leaves separated
- One whole piece of 8-ounce Burrata cheese
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 375°F and set aside baking sheet for baguette crumbs.
- Cut or tear baguette slices into pea-sized pieces to make rough crumbs. Toast crumbs on a baking sheet and toast until light golden brown, approximately 5 to7 minutes then let cool.
- Zest mandarin and separate endive leaves. Set each aside separately.
- Place Burrata on a serving plate and top with Wonderful Pistachios, toasted crumbs and mandarin zest. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with endive leaves to scoop up the cheese.
Advance preparation: You can prepare this dish an hour or two before and simply keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.
In this recipe
Roasted & Salted
For a good source of plant protein without any of the work, grab a bag of No Shells. Get Snackin’ TM.
- Serving size: 76g
- Calories per serving: 160
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 160mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Total Sugars 2g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 188mg
- Iron 1mg
- Potassium 112mg
In-store and Online
With a wide range of flavors and styles, there’s a Wonderful® Pistachios product for every taste bud and occasion.